Hi, I am Vincent, a teaching and research associate of the University of Ulm, Germany.
I am an evolutionary ecologist, specialized in host-pathogen interactions, microbial community dynamics, disease ecology and evolution. I primarily work on insects and their viruses, but I also enjoy studying other models.
I am also a proud father of two, a football fan and wannabe beer connoisseur (hey, I live in Germany)!
I hope you’ll find here relevant info about my work. Otherwise, you can write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, yon can also track me on the following platforms:
2019-present – Research associate, University of Ulm, Germany
2017-2019 – Marie-Curie fellow, University of Edinburgh, UK
2016-2017 – Postdoc, University of Exeter, Penryn Campus, UK
2013-2015 – Postdoc, German Centre for Integrative Biodiversity Research
2013 – Teaching assistant, Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
2011-2013 – Postdoc, Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
2009-2010 – Teaching assistant, University of Poitiers, France
2010 – Ph.D. in molecular evolution, University of Poitiers, France
2006 – M.Sc. in evolutionary biology, University of Rennes 1, France
2003 – B.Sc. in biological sciences, University of Le Havre, France
Other scientific activities
- Member of the Editorial Board of The Science of Nature.
- Reviewer for >50 journals, including Nature, PLoS Pathogens, Molecular Ecology, Environmental Microbiology, Proceedings of the Royal Society B, Journal of Applied Ecology, and of grant proposals for NERC, BARD, Villum Fonden…
- Teaching in Animal biodiversity & evolution, Molecular Ecology, Entomology, Statistics, Scientific writing & communication at the University of Poitiers, France (2007-2010), the University of Halle-Wittenberg, Germany (2011-2013) and the University of Ulm, Germany (2019-present).
- Member of the COLOSS honey bee research association.
- Member of the BeeBiome Consortium.
Here I acknowledge the organisms that provides or has provided fund for my work:
And organisms that provided support for travel or exchange: